Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
With their Series A funding secured, my client is looking for a VP of Engineering to scale all of engineering for their globally distributed real time messaging platform.
This role will allow you to build, lead and develop the engineering team; take responsibility for all technical aspects and technological resources of the business including as well as collaborating with their CTO and team technical leads in to design and architect our infrastructure, services and client software.
The current technology environment:
The right person will have the following:
* An inspiring leader who can recruit, develop and retain developers in the most competitive technology landscape;
* Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable best-practices in an engineering organisation;
* Have experience with identifying, evaluating, and removing blockers for engineering teams;
* Have exceptional planning and execution capacity with an ability to monitor progress, take corrective action when necessary and communicate changes;
* Are a seasoned software practitioner with a demonstrable track record of technical execution and process-based delivery;
If you are interested do let me know a good time to catch up with you, and if you could drop an up to date CV either on here or to my personal email that would be much appreciated.
Enterprise Account Executive
New York, NY, USA
$120,000 - $130,000 per annum
Our client provides enterprise organizations with a Cloud platform that ensures that each application gets the resources they need to ensure top performance and overspending. They were recently acknowledged on three of the most respected publications acknowledging their growth, innovation, and...
New York, NY, USA
£0.00 per annum
Our client is an innovative tech company that has combined insights from IoT, Big data, machine learning and AI to create a new building management platform, and they are looking for a passion DevOps engineer to help them move this product forward. Key Selling Points * Our client is a startup but...
Regional VP of Northeast Sales
Boston, MA, USA
$150,000 - $175,000 per annum
Our client provides a cloud-based unified communications service allowing for easy-to-use voice and video communication. They strive to provide the ability to communicate anywhere, anytime, using any device. This creates efficiency and productivity and allows for observation and insight across the...